Founded in 2006 by the ARA Education Foundation, ARA University was developed to fill the need for training that would help automotive recyclers succeed. Our first mission was related to Inventory Specialist/ Parts Grading. The ARA wanted to help what was then a new standard reach more businesses so that they could benefit from the increased profits and sales channels that this created. Over the years we have strived to identify the needs of our industry and provide the training needed to make them safer, more efficient or more profitable.
The ARA University curriculum provides your employees with a training tract that will increase their skills and capabilities. The goal is to help them develop a career path with your company. We provide you with training related to procedures, governmental requirements, safety, sales, management and so much more. ARAU is committed to helping the industry and your business get better through great training that is always only one click away.
The automotive recycling industry has become more complex as vehicles become more advanced. As a result, the demand for training that increases safety, efficiency, and profitability has become a vital need. ARA University—meets this demand with online certification programs developed and taught by top industry professionals.
Here’s a few of the many reasons to bring ARA University to your company:
- Access courses from any internet-enabled computer allowing for flexible training 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Environmental and regulatory compliance training -- including Storm water management and mercury switch removal.
- There are also courses for governmental safety training mandates.
- Skill-specific training applicable to employee’s job functions, such as the required Forklift training certification. Sales Associate, Inventory Specialist, Dismantlers, Owner /management skills, marketing and more…
- Management tracking reports that let you see employee’s efforts and progress.